Skills Training Programs
Port Credit Skating & Skills Program (Winter)
Powered by Varsity Hockey
- Location: Huron Park Arena
- The purpose of this program is for players to work on all of their skills and further develop their power skating, puck skills and shooting ability. Each class players will have the opportunity to work on their skating and edge control. We will work on all different types of skating as the year progresses. When breaking up into smaller groups, players will have the opportunity to work in a smaller group setting with the instructor to further develop their puck skills and their shooting skills.
- PROGRAM TRAINING DATES & TIMES:
- Program 2: December 22nd – March 8th
- PLAYERS BORN IN: 2010/2009/2008: 8:45 – 9:45 AM (25 Spots Available)
- PLAYERS BORN IN: 2007/2006/2005: 9:45 – 10:45 AM (25 Spots Available)
- Note: All programs are limited to PCHA Registered Players only.
- Puck Handling
Practice Makes Perfect
Hockey Forward Skating Training Intensive.
Discover the best hockey drills and our practice videos to learn more about hockey and how to develop team as well as individuals