2021 – 2022 Registration
Welcome To Port Credit Hockey
All house league player registrations take place on-line and will require you to:
- At least one parent or guardian of each player registered in minor hockey will need to complete the online RIS Parent Program as a condition of participation. https://gthlparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- Have a birth certificate number, passport number, or citizenship number.
- Agree to the City of Mississauga & MHL Fair Play Code of Conduct.
New players to the Mississauga Hockey League will need a copy of their birth certificate on file. Please send this copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments are made by credit card
- 50% at registration and 50% Oct 15, 2021
If you require assistance with registration, please contact the Port Credit Registrar: Karen Santaguida
If required, financial assistance may be available through the MHL Play-more program. Click here for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy In the event of an unexpected end to the hockey season, PCHA reserves the right to withhold a $25 administrative fee in addition to a prorated portion of the registration fee at the time of cancellation.
- In lieu of changes this year relative to player movement from one Association to another Association and/or the GTHL, there will be an administration fee charge of $25 to reflect costs incurred by the Association
- Withdrawal Refund Schedule;
- Prior to August 15th, 2021: 100% of registration refunded
- August 15th, 2021: 50% of registration refunded
- September 15th, 2021: 25% of registration refunded
- October 14th, 2021 onward: No refund
Hockey Canada Changes Age-division Names
|Year of Birth||Age on Dec. 31, 2021||Old Age Division||New Age Division|
|2015 and earlier||6 or under||Paperweight (Tyke)||Under-7 (U7)|
|2014||7||Minor Novice||Under-8 (U8)|
|2012||9||Minor Atom||Under-10 (U10)|
|2010||11||Minor Peewee||Under-12 (U12)|
|2008||13||Minor Bantam||Under-14 (U14)|
|2006||15||Minor Midget||Under-16 (U16)|