The “STORM” Port Credit Hockey
Under the Paperweight Tab:
- Standings – Weekly Comment: once games begin this is where you will find the Standings and Tommy’s weekly commentary
- Games Schedule: listing of all the games
- Practice Schedule: listing of all the practices
- Team Schedules: listing of the games and practices by team
The affects of Covid-19 remains as a disrupting force in our efforts to return to a more normal life which includes providing a safe and responsible return for our children to actively start playing organized hockey again.
The various “Covid policies” issued by both the Province and the GTHL have levied a great deal of responsibility, especially record keeping, with the 6 Associations that make up the MHL. With that, the Port Credit Board of Directors debated and passed a resolution that states “As of September 15, 2021 all players 12 years and up (2009) must be fully vaccinated to be able to register and play hockey with Port Credit”.
What this means is players, 12 years and up (2009), who are not fully vaccinated can not play for Port Credit in the coming year. If you have already registered with Port Credit and knowingly will not be able to comply, please contact our Registrar VIA EMAIL ONLY before September 30, 2021 for a 100% refund and release. firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who will not be able to comply and who registered after September 15, 2021 or before this date but did not ask to be de-registered before September 30th, the normal refund policy will apply.
At this point in time, the MHL is awaiting direction from the Province/GTHL on how verification of “full vaccination” will be collected. Once in place, we will communicate to you on how verification will be processed.
Vaccination Policy Accommodation Request Application forms are now available. Any individual who is seeking an Accommodation should go to the GTHL site for more information. COVID-19 ACCOMMODATION
By way of process, an Applicant will complete one of two forms, CREED/RELIGION ACCOMMODATION or MEDICAL ACCOMMODATION (both found on the GHTL site)
- Once the appropriate form has been properly completed, it is to be uploaded to the link contained in the application itself.
- This is the only method by which an Accommodation application will be accepted. Once an application has been submitted, an internal review process will be conducted. An incomplete submission will result in the request being denied.
- The Applicant can expect to receive an email response in no more than 14 days. There will be one of two responses: Approved or Denied.
- The response time will depend upon the number of requests received. If the applicant is approved, they will receive an email notification that is to be provided to the respective Organization. A notification of approval will replace the need for the Applicant to provide proof of a second vaccination dose. This notification may stipulate conditions that must be followed by the Applicant. It will be the responsibility of each association to ensure the conditions are being adhered to.
With the MHL season looking to return after an extended time off, we are looking for NEW officials to assist us in strengthening our bench. For more read. Referee Recruitment Letter – July 2021
On Top of