2019 – 2020 Registration
Opens April 10, 2019
Welcome To Port Credit Hockey
All house league player registrations take place on-line and will require you to:
- At least one parent or guardian of each player registered in minor hockey will need to complete the online RIS Parent Program as a condition of participation. https://gthlparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- Have a birth certificate number, passport number, or citizenship number
- Agree to the City of Mississauga & MHL Fair Play Code of Conduct
New players to the Mississauga Hockey League will need a copy of their birth certificate on file. Please send this copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration fee is the sum of the Mississauga Hockey League fee and the Port Credit Hockey Association fee.
- A payment option for 3 installments is available when registering by June 1st.
- A $25 sibling discount will be applied automatically when online registering multiple children at the same time and live at the same residence.
- Payments are made by credit card
If you require assistance with registration, please contact the Port Credit Registrar: Karen Santaguida
If required, financial assistance may be available through the MHL Play-more program. Click here for more information.
Registration refunds and releases are not guaranteed and are subject to the approval of the Port Credit Hockey Association Registration Committee. After August 25th, any refunds and releases granted will be issued only after the end of the MHL convening period in early November.
For any registration withdrawal or cancellation, an administration fee will be deducted from the refund:
- Up to Aug 15th – min. $100
- Aug 16th – Aug 25th – min. $200
- Aug 25th – Sept 30th – min. $300
- After Sept 30th – no refund
No refund will be issued where a false statement is made during the registration process (i.e.: a false address submitted by a NON-RESIDENT of Mississauga). No refund will be issued if it is determined that there has been an abuse of the Port Credit/MHL’s registration system. No refund will be given if a player has registered with another hockey league other than the MHL.