Juvenile registrations will open later in the summer. Please look to the Juvenile Registration Page for more information on playing Juvenile hockey with PCHA.
House League and Paperweight registration OPEN NOW
Click on the following Hockey Canada link to get started
- All house league player registrations will take place on-line and will require you to:
- Be a resident of Mississauga (limited non resident spots available)
- Have a birth certificate number, passport number, or citizenship number
- Agree to the City of Mississauga & MHL Fair Play Code of Conduct
>>> New players to the Mississauga Hockey League will need a copy of their birth certificate on file. Please send this copy to: email@example.com <<<
* REGISTER BY JUNE 1st. * and take advantage of:
- Payment plan when paying by credit card (3 staggered payments)
- Securing a spot with Port Credit Hockey
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning PC goalies will be accepted first if they are registered prior to June 1st.
- The registration fee is the sum of the Mississauga Hockey League fee and the Port Credit Hockey Association fee.
- A payment option for 3 installments is available when registering by June 1st.
- A $25 sibling discount will be applied automatically when online registering multiple children at the same time and live at the same residence.
- Payment are made by credit card
Registration refunds and releases are not guaranteed and are subject to the approval of the Port Credit Hockey Association Registration Committee. After August 25th, any refunds and releases granted will be issued only after the end of the MHL convening period in early November.
For any registration withdrawal or cancellation, an administration fee will be deducted from the refund:
- Up to Aug 15th – min. $100
- Aug 16th – Aug 25th – min. $200
- Aug 25th – Sept 30th – min. $300
- After Sept 30th – no refund
No refund will be issued where a false statement is made during the registration process (i.e.: a false address submitted by a NON-RESIDENT of Mississauga). No refund will be issued if it is determined that there has been an abuse of the Port Credit/MHL’s registration system. No refund will be given if a player has registered with another hockey league other than the MHL.
House League Registration Fees
|Divisions||YOB||PCHA Registration Fee||MHL Registration Fee||Total Fee|
|Minor Novice to Minor Midget||2011 – 2003||$ 475||$ 250||$ 725|
|Midget & Juvenile||2002-1999||$ 275||$ 250||$ 525|
Paperweight Registration Fees
|Division||YOB||PCHA Registration Fee||MHL registration Fee||Total Fee|
|Paperweights||2014 – 2012||$ 450||$ 50||$ 500|