Calling all Port Credit Storms and their family and friends
Come one, come all
July 1, Canada Day, Paint the Town Red, in Port Credit.
July 1st, Parade starts at 11 a.m. sharp from the staging area on Port Street, starting at Stavebank Road, along Lakeshore to Seneca Avenue (just past La Villa Bakery).
- Park at Mentor College (40 Forest Ave) between 9-9:50 a.m. and take the free shuttle to the staging area (on Port Street).
- When you arrive, grab your free coffee and pastries and then check in at the table next to the Port Credit Float, – parents must sign a waiver for kids to participate.
- Wear your Port Credit Hockey T-shirts, jerseys or Canada Day T-shirts. A limited number of free PC T-shirts will be available for kids to wear and keep.
- Parade will end around 12:30 p.m. just past La Villa Bakery. You can choose to walk back to your car at Mentor College (a few blocks away) or stay at La Villa for a piece of the Canada Cake to be cut by Mayor Bonnie Crombie.
- Activities and vendors will be in the park by Port Credit Arena all day long and live music in the evening followed by spectacular Fireworks.
- If you are in town for the weekend, you don’t want to miss out on all the fun! Everyone is welcome to participate.
- Please contact Christine Scaini with any questions or just to confirm you will attend!