The issue with the GTHL tool that provides the MHL with the scheduling service has been resolved. Please return to using the MHL Game Centre to find the latest game schedules and scores.
House League & Select Tournament
January 20th. to January 23rd. ,2022
$1075 Entrance Fee
3 Game Guarantee – Round-Robin Format
Champion and Finalist Awards
Gift Bags for all Players
No Gate Fees
HL Divisions: U10/U11, U12/U13, U14/U15
Select Division (Red): U10, U11, U2, U13, U14, U15, U16, U18
For any Information Required, please contact Frank Candeloro:
email@example.com or 416-303-0414
Note: House League Tournaments are difficult to gauge teams skill sets.
We do our best to research each team and league to ensure that all teams are placed in competitive divisions.
Vaccination Policy Accommodation Request Application forms are now available. Any individual who is seeking an Accommodation should go to the GTHL site for more information. COVID-19 ACCOMMODATION
By way of process, an Applicant will complete one of two forms, CREED/RELIGION ACCOMMODATION or MEDICAL ACCOMMODATION (both found on the GHTL site)
- Once the appropriate form has been properly completed, it is to be uploaded to the link contained in the application itself.
- This is the only method by which an Accommodation application will be accepted. Once an application has been submitted, an internal review process will be conducted. An incomplete submission will result in the request being denied.
- The Applicant can expect to receive an email response in no more than 14 days. There will be one of two responses: Approved or Denied.
- The response time will depend upon the number of requests received. If the applicant is approved, they will receive an email notification that is to be provided to the respective Organization. A notification of approval will replace the need for the Applicant to provide proof of a second vaccination dose. This notification may stipulate conditions that must be followed by the Applicant. It will be the responsibility of each association to ensure the conditions are being adhered to.
With the MHL season looking to return after an extended time off, we are looking for NEW officials to assist us in strengthening our bench. For more read. Referee Recruitment Letter – July 2021
2022 PORT CREDIT STORM CLASSIC
House League & Select Tournament
Click here for the Tournament Page
Our Hockey Programs
The Port Credit Hockey Association provides Hockey Development Programs that includes a player-centric approach to development with the following principles:
- Establish the “Gold Standard” for all hockey programming
- Provide all participants with a positive experience focusing on building a strong skill base
- Adhering to the principles of Hockey Canada’s Long-Term Participant Development in the design and application of age-specific programs
- Committed in providing programs in a fun and safe environment that is designed on the skills of the players.
- learn the fundamentals and play the game of hockey
- learn life skills and good sportsmanship
Tyke and House Hockey
The mainstream recreational programs are the Paperweight league which is designed for children aged 4-6 and the House League designed for players 7-20.
Gold and ‘A’ Hockey
Our Gold (players 7-8) and ‘A’ (players 9-18) league programs build upon the same Port Credit Hockey principles however they are designed for the highly competitive and committed players wanting to go beyond the recreational league.
Try it you might like it ! (ages 6 – 10 years old)
The 1st. shift and 2nd. shift programs are designed for older age participants who want to learn the basics of skating and playing hockey. These programs can be a precursor for entering the mainstream recreational house program.
Port Credit Hockey serves all players from within or around Mississauga, come one come all!
Port Credit Memorial Arena
40 Stavebank Rd