The “STORM” Port Credit Hockey
NO GAMES will be played on October 13th through to October 14th, 2019.
Games will only be scheduled for Bantam and Older on Thursday October 31, 2019.
Port Credit Hockey Association Skills Training Programs
- Port Credit Skating & Skills Program: Powered by Varsity Hockey
- Location: Huron Park Arena
The purpose of this program is for players to work on all of their skills and further develop their power skating, puck skills and shooting ability. Each class players will have the opportunity to work on their skating and edge control. We will work on all different types of skating as the year progresses. When breaking up into smaller groups, players will have the opportunity to work in a smaller group setting with the instructor to further develop their puck skills and their shooting skills.
PROGRAM TRAINING DATES & TIMES:
Program 1: September 29th – December 15th
Program 2: December 22nd – March 8th
PLAYERS BORN IN: 2010/2009/2008: 8:45 – 9:45 AM (25 Spots Available)
PLAYERS BORN IN: 2007/2006/2005: 9:45 – 10:45 AM (25 Spots Available)
- Note: All programs are limited to PCHA Registered Players only.
- Register here -> Port Credit Skating & Skills Program
Port Credit Storm Classic; December 6th to December 8th, 2019
- House League White and Blue Tournament
- Novice, Atom, Peewee and Bantam
- Tournament coordinated by Weekend Hockey
- Tournament Information and Registration
On Top of